Your new colleagues?
Bereich Marketing & Vertrieb
Campaign Manager (m/f/d)
to complement our team in Aachen, we are looking for the following person to start as soon as possible
Campaign Manager (m/f/d) (Full-time - 40 hours / week)
Please send applications by e-mail only to:
Focus of activities
in the daily work:
- Manage and optimize campaigns
- Coordinate campaign planning, production and implementation on international level
- Align with relevant stakeholders and ensure consistency across all channels (appearance, messages, product positioning etc.).
- Supervise agencies, prepare agency briefings & ensure alignment with internal stakeholders
- Continuously monitor, optimize and report the campaign performance and budget status
- Plan, coordinate & execute production shootings with strong focus on digital/online channels
- Ensure local implementation of campaign assets and include local requirements in the planning stage
What we offer:
- An exciting, varied and challenging job
- Short decision-making processes and independent work
- Fast-growing company with a wide range of career opportunities
- A young, dynamic and highly motivated team with exceptional team spirit
- Flexible working environment
- Support for the use of public transport (subsidized ticket)
- Good infrastructure for individual transportation (proximity to the highway, free parking and charging stations for electric cars)
- Corporate benefits platform
- Company health management and company pension plan with Allianz
- Drinks - flat rate (water and various types of coffee)
What we expect from you:
- Bachelor or Master degree in business administration, marketing or a comparable education
- Min.5 years experience in operational campaign and agency management
- Experience in executing digital campaigns, including campaign analysis, measurement and optimization
- Knowledge of performance marketing and digital/media KPIs
- Ideally experience in content creation (Storytelling/Copywriting) and or image/video production
- Motivated and creative team player with hands-on mentality, independent and structured way of working.
- Passion to make a difference
- Very good knowledge of Microsoft Office, ideally good knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud, especially Photoshop, Rush & Spark
- Very good knowledge of English and German
Join our Team.
Join our Team.
Our e.GO plants, R&D Center and Factory Store are located at our headquarters in Aachen Rothe-Erde. In our fully networked and state-of-the-art MicroFactory, we produce the e.GO Life, focusing on both the latest production approach of Industry 4.0 and sustainability. Our team in the R&D Center is researching and developing new ideas for the sustainable urban mobility of the future on a daily basis. Join us on our mission to make sustainable mobility accessible to all and apply now!
Next.e.GO Mobile SE, headquartered in Aachen, is a manufacturer of electric vehicles and sustainable mobility systems. On the RWTH Aachen Campus, 370 employees of Next.e.GO Mobile SE take advantage of the unique network of science and business with 420 technology companies and a comprehensive research infrastructure. Agile teams are working on various cost-effective and particularly durable electric vehicles for short-haul traffic.