Your new colleagues?
Bereich Marketing & Vertrieb
Paid Media and Performance Marketing (m/f/d)
to complement our team in Aachen, we are looking for the following person to start as soon as possible
Paid Media and Performance Marketing (m/f/d) (Full-time - 40 hours / week)
Please send applications by e-mail only to:
Focus of activities
in the daily work:
- Paid Media and Performance Marketing
- Manage media planning and media buying, optimize and report the effectiveness and efficiency of media spendings, also in collaboration with external agencies
- Take ownership of data driven marketing projects
- Monitor and optimize Marketing measures incl. social media analytics (paid and organic) to enhance awareness, lead generation and conversions
- Implement paid media activities in the communication channels
- Support the roll-out of communication strategies on regional/national and international level and maximize the media spendings ROI
What we offer:
- An exciting, varied and challenging job
- Short decision-making processes and independent work
- Fast-growing company with a wide range of career opportunities
- A young, dynamic and highly motivated team with exceptional team spirit
- Flexible working environment
- Support for the use of public transport (subsidized ticket)
- Good infrastructure for individual transportation (proximity to the highway, free parking and charging stations for electric cars)
- Corporate benefits platform
- Company health management and company pension plan with Allianz
- Drinks - flat rate (water and various types of coffee)
What we expect from you:
- Bachelor or Master degree with focus on marketing, media or a comparable education
- At least 5 years of Experience in media planning and media buying incl. budget management, channel selection, consumer journey etc.
- Strong knowledge of executing digital campaigns, including campaign analysis, measurement and optimization of digital/media KPIs (performance marketing)
- Ideally experience in media agency or on advertiser side on international level and experience with creating content
- Motivated team player with hands-on mentality and structured way of working
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Passion to make a difference
- Very good knowledge of English and German
- Very good knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel) & digital advertising tools
Join our Team.
Join our Team.
Our e.GO plants, R&D Center and Factory Store are located at our headquarters in Aachen Rothe-Erde. In our fully networked and state-of-the-art MicroFactory, we produce the e.GO Life, focusing on both the latest production approach of Industry 4.0 and sustainability. Our team in the R&D Center is researching and developing new ideas for the sustainable urban mobility of the future on a daily basis. Join us on our mission to make sustainable mobility accessible to all and apply now!
Next.e.GO Mobile SE, headquartered in Aachen, is a manufacturer of electric vehicles and sustainable mobility systems. On the RWTH Aachen Campus, 370 employees of Next.e.GO Mobile SE take advantage of the unique network of science and business with 420 technology companies and a comprehensive research infrastructure. Agile teams are working on various cost-effective and particularly durable electric vehicles for short-haul traffic.