Your new colleagues?
Bereich Marketing & Vertrieb
Sales Channel Manager (m/f/d)
to complement our team in Aachen, we are looking for the following person to start as soon as possible
Sales Channel Manager (m/f/d) (Full-time - 40 hours / week)
Please send applications by e-mail only to:
Focus of activities
in the daily work:
- Prioritize external sales partnership opportunities (retail/network) for decision making and accompany the entire process of sales partnership evaluation from initial stage to final handover to the sales operations team
- Systematically map, find, analyze and evaluate existing and new sales partnership opportunities on international level to support future sales growth
- Establish and maintain contact with relevant sales partners throughout the evaluation process until the contract is signed
- Ensure all relevant internal parties are involved and aligned
- Secure smooth hand-over to operational sales team once partnerships have been finalized
- Monitor market evolutions of sales channels, competition etc.
What we offer:
- An exciting, varied and challenging job
- Short decision-making processes and independent work
- Fast-growing company with a wide range of career opportunities
- A young, dynamic and highly motivated team with exceptional team spirit
- Flexible working environment
- Support for the use of public transport (subsidized ticket)
- Good infrastructure for individual transportation (proximity to the highway, free parking and charging stations for electric cars)
- Corporate benefits platform
- Company health management and company pension plan with Allianz
- Drinks - flat rate (water and various types of coffee)
What we expect from you:
- Bachelor or Master degree in business administration or a comparable education
- At least 5 years of experience in business development, preferably on international level
- Ability to drive projects in a solution-oriented manner and respond to changing priorities in an evolving business environment
- Understanding of distribution channels in the automotive industry Ideally experience in project management
- Team player with ability to work independently and in a structured way
- Highly analytical mindset and problem-solving skills, Hands-on mentality
- Very good knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Very good knowledge of English and German
Join our Team.
Join our Team.
Our e.GO plants, R&D Center and Factory Store are located at our headquarters in Aachen Rothe-Erde. In our fully networked and state-of-the-art MicroFactory, we produce the e.GO Life, focusing on both the latest production approach of Industry 4.0 and sustainability. Our team in the R&D Center is researching and developing new ideas for the sustainable urban mobility of the future on a daily basis. Join us on our mission to make sustainable mobility accessible to all and apply now!
Next.e.GO Mobile SE, headquartered in Aachen, is a manufacturer of electric vehicles and sustainable mobility systems. On the RWTH Aachen Campus, 370 employees of Next.e.GO Mobile SE take advantage of the unique network of science and business with 420 technology companies and a comprehensive research infrastructure. Agile teams are working on various cost-effective and particularly durable electric vehicles for short-haul traffic.